As the second post in my series of Holiday Gift Guides this 2017, I'm featuring the perfect gifts for the guys in your life (again, from independent brands). Men's items can seem so limited, it's hard to know what to get for your boyfriend, brother, fiance, dad, uncle etc. That's why I've rounded up the perfect mix of clothes and accessories so you'll be sure to find a gift for any guy on your holiday gift list. My favorites from this roundup? Life After Denim's Golden Olive bomber jacket and Le Labo's Face Lotion from their new body collection.
1. Red Wing Shoes | The perfect winter boot, beautiful constructed and versatile.
2. Throne Watches | Handcrafted in Brooklyn, this watch puts a modern twist on a classic accessory.
3. Buly 1803 | A sleek comb you can take anywhere.
4. Life After Denim | A quilted bomber with a unique color to stand out from the crowd.
5. ISM | This new tech-smart backpack is perfect for stylish guys on the go.
6. Le Labo | A lightweight yet luxurious face lotion to keep dry winter skin at bay.
7. Lightwell Co. | Cedar & Sandalwood will bring fresh, yet masculine notes to any room.
8. The Arrivals NYC | The most stunning leather gloves.
9. Deus Ex Machina | Show off his sensitive side.
10. Article One | Your new favorite sunglasses, complete with an all-flattering frame and unique pink-red lenses.
11. Away | The perfect carry-on that's both smart and durable.
12. Basic Rights | A pair of staple sweatpants that can take you from the bed to the streets.
13. Kotn | A carefully constructed sweatshirt made from the highest quality Egyptian cotton.